Search engine optimization is an essential facet of your digital marketing strategy. A good SEO program is guided by industry best practices and by web analytics data that provides insights on how to improve the campaign. At Prove, we have a team of experts who stand ready to take an in-depth look at your SEO program upon request. Our goal is to make sure you’re getting the most value you can possibly tap, allowing you to better translate search traffic into additional revenue.
An SEO Analytics Deep Dive is essentially a comprehensive evaluation of your current strategy using the numbers that it’s been producing as it ran. We quantify practically every aspect of your SEO campaign and measure it against industry best practices. The output is a highly detailed report where we crunch the big data and let you know what actions you can take to climb Google, Bing and Yahoo’s rankings even higher than you already have.
An advanced analytical look at your SEO program offers several key benefits:
- Improved rankings – Understanding which parts of your strategy work and which ones need to be improved can help you push your rankings over the hump. Data-driven insights eliminate guesswork, allowing you to make on-point decisions that will make for a more focused and efficient campaign.
- Better engagement data – Your site’s click-through rate, bounce rate, average user time on pages, conversions, etc. are all valuable signals that search engines may now be using as ranking factors. An SEO analytics Deep Dive will help you understand the state of your engagement data and provide you with actionable advice on how to improve them en route to better search visibility.
- More targeted content strategy – Analytics will show which parts of a content strategy works and which ones are not paying off. By identifying points of success and expanding based on them, your site stands a better chance of captivating its audience and earning valuable signals that improve rankings. Conversely, it helps you cut down on the creation of content assets that do not help your rankings and overall business goals.
- Link acquisition improvement – The value of inbound links to a site’s SEO program cannot be understated. A thorough SEO audit yields information on how you can earn links naturally at a more rapid pace. It also helps you figure out where competitors are getting links from and how you can match them. Lastly, link intelligence data can show you where else on the Internet you stand a good chance of acquiring links that will enhance your site’s overall ranking power.
- Stronger social presence – Using social analytics tools, we will determine which social posts and content shared are getting the most traction with your followers. This helps you develop smarter strategies with posts that resonate better with your intended audience.
- Increased conversions – Ultimately, improving SEO using analytics is about fostering business gains. By making sure that pages relevant to target keywords rank better and match searcher intent, you stand a much better chance of extracting leads and customers from the organic traffic you receive.
SEO Analytics Deep Dive Metrics
We analyze a multitude of SEO metrics to make sure your site receives the highest degree of search engine visibility possible. Here are just some of the statistics we use to diagnose the health of your optimization program:
- Organic traffic
- Keyword Rankings
- Bounce Rates
- Times on Pages
- Click-through Rates
- Index Ratio
- Crawl errors
- Content duplication instances
- Domain authority
- Anchor Text concentration
- SEO campaign ROI
Prove’s SEO Analytics Deep Dive follows our trademark Acqretention approach to digital marketing. We focus on producing positive results for your business by helping you make smarter decisions and assisting in the quick deployment of effective solutions. Contact us today to get in touch with our SEO experts and find out how we can take your rankings to a higher level.
More Prove Services
See More Services Like This