- Two bidding strategies that were popular with advertisers focused on maximizing reach and brand awareness are going away.
- Any campaigns that don't switch will be rolled over to a new bidding strategy called Target Impression Share.
- Most advertisers will be left behind if they don’t act.
- Rolling existing campaigns over to a new, untested strategy won't work for most brands.
- Have a Search Marketing expert evaluate and determine if it best meets your marketing and business goals.
- To make sure you don't get left behind, add a Paid Search Strategy Session to your custom quote today!
The Prove Method
- Prove focuses on quality traffic and conversions and can help overcome this shift.
- We work with you to deeply understand your business goals and objectives.
- Using a thorough audit of campaigns and strategies, we make sure you are using the best strategies and tactics to meet your goals.
- Do you need better performance from your Paid Search campaign?
- Add Paid Search audit to your custom quote and get more customers now!
Get More Info
- Google is getting rid of two useful tools for advertisers.
- This signals that Google is fully committed to Target Impression Share.
- Are you losing a tool that you've relied on?
- Is this new strategy right for you?
- Read more on our blog.
Talk to Us Before Your Campaigns Take a Nosedive
Ranking High with Paid Search
Staying on top of the latest strategies and constantly refining our approach has led us to increase visibility for a multitude of our clients using paid search.
Check out our case studies.